The full beard is truly the epitome of facial hair. In fact, full beard styles may be the most popular among men because they symbolize masculinity and rugged hotness. However, a big beard is not an excuse for a messy look. If you’re privileged to grow a long, thick beard, then we recommend you take care of it. Proper beard care includes growing, grooming, trimming and styling a beard like a gentleman. So if you’re looking for the best short and long full beards, then prepare to be inspired!
- 1 Best Big, Full Beard Styles
- 2 Full Beard + Spiky Hair
- 3 Big Beard
- 4 Long Beard + Comb Over Fade
- 5 Long, Thick Beard
- 6 Casual Beard + High Fade + Textured Top
- 7 Short Full Beard + Side Swept Hair
- 8 Long Full Beard
- 9 Pointy Beard + High Skin Fade + Part
- 10 Natural Beard + Classic Hair
- 11 Professional Beard + Business Haircut
- 12 Full Beard and Mustache
- 13 Full Beard + Long Hair
- 14 Long Beard + Cool Men’s Hairstyle
- 15 Top Knot + Full Beard
- 16 Full Goatee
- 17 Long Beard + Slicked Back Hair
- 18 V-Shaped Beard
- 19 Hipster Long Hair + Full Beard
Best Big, Full Beard Styles
There are tons of styles for the full beard, each with their own little twist. That’s because big beards are more of a principle – to let all the patches of your facial hair grow. This is why full beards, goatees, and mustaches work for any face type. The real distinction between different full beard styles lies in the cut lines.
For example, guys who want a hipster lumberjack look can let their hair grow haphazardly for a more rugged look. However, for a classy, trendy style, you’ll want to cut sharp lines around the beard for a fresh look. Given the size and length of most thick beards, there are a number of beard ideas and shapes that can be trimmed.
For some grooming inspiration, see our gallery of full beard styles below. From sharp or pointy styles to natural long beards, check out these awesome ways to design your facial hair!